Born: 28th July 1974, Country upbringing
- 1994-96 photography and film studies at the national college for librarians and animateurs
- 1997-99 diploma course in cultural sciences teaching at The Teachers' Training Institute at the Polish Teachers' Association
- 1999 photography studies in The National Film, Television & Theatre School in Łódź
- 1999-2000 contributor for "Super Express"
- 2000 freelancer in the photography agency "Reporter"
- Black and white, socially oriented photography
- Cartier-Bresson, Salgado, Frank, Curtis, Atget
- "W Ciągu Pieszym" [In a pedestrian street]- Warsaw, June 2001
- Festival of Black and White Photography in Zakopane - Zakopane, January 2002
- Exhibition organised by Luksfera Gallery